09 December 2011

the only ship that won't sink

This is the 19th post until the end. Can you believe I have less than 20 left? Pretty amazing.
SO this is going to be a short post because it's really late, but I got to Skype with my best friend in Massachusetts tonight with my sister and we had a fun time just talking and hanging out. And even though I haven't seen her in months, it's just like we saw each other yesterday. It's always so fun and low-key, and I'm so glad I have someone like that, someone who I can talk to about anything and have a good time with, even if we only see each other once a year. And of course, I have even more amazing friends like this here.
It's just comforting to know that even though we are thousands of miles apart, we are still so close - and perhaps even closer - now.
Good night folks!

PS - the title of the post is from a joke that my friend told me. It's more like a riddle: What is the only ship that can't sink? Friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment