12 July 2011

the happiness playlist

I should change my middle name to "Productive". Because that is just what I am. I am halfway done with constructing my octopus building sculpture, and I've been working on AP biology summer work too. In fact, today is my third blog entry because I updated 2 of the Costa Rica ones today. They're wicked long, so you might need to carve out some time for those.
Lats night when I was bored and trying to fall asleep I was playing songs through my head. So I came up with a happiness playlist while I was trying to go to sleep. Here it is:

Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
The Sound of Sunshine - Michael Franti & Spearhead
L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
Upside Down - Jack Johnson
Lean on Me - Bill Withers
Hey Jude - Paul McCartney
Mon pays - Faudel
Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

There are others that I'm probably forgetting. Some of them you know, and some you probably don't. If you don't know them, look them up on YouTube and listen because these are the songs that lift you up on a bad day and carry you through tough times. They also are happy and upbeat and wonderful. I prescribe them if you're down in the dumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment