21 October 2011

quotes

I wanted to share some really great quotes that I know. Some are random, some I have found, and some I have known for a while. But they're great little put-it-in-your-pocket words of wisdom. Enjoy!

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
ELEANOR ROOSEVELT

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
ROBERT FROST

It is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.
HENRY WARD BEECHER

Procrastination is the thief of time.
CHARLES DICKENS

It's never too late to be what you might have been.
GEORGE ELIOT

Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional. We cannot avoid pain, but we can avoid joy.
TIM HANSEL


And one of the most important ones I know:
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.
JOHN LENNON

No comments:

Post a Comment