16 April 2011

life really is good

Today when I was looking at books in my bookshelf I came across a book I bought at the Life is Good store in Atlanta. It has short little words of advice on how to be utterly happy your whole life through. Here are some of the best ones:
~

Not all who wander are lost.

~

Everything is a once in a lifetime experience.

~

Takers may eat well, but givers sleep well.

~

If you don't go, you don't see.

~

The best things in life are free.

~

Keep growing.

~

The pursuit is the reward.

~

Better to light one pumpkin than curse the darkness.

~

The work will teach you how to do it.

~

There are always flowers for those who want to see them.

~

Sometimes nothing is the right thing to do.

~

Laughter has no foreign accent.

~

The little things in life are the big things.

~
At the surface, these are just trite little phrases that everyone throws around at some point or another. But if you actually think about each one, they are completely true and yo think, "Why woulnd't everyine live like that?" I'm not going to "explain" these because I feel like they should speak for themselves. I hope Life is Good has showed you, like me, that, well - life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment