02 April 2011

spaghetti bolognese, frozen yogurt, and bowls of rice

H E L L O . Today I got a package from the place that I'm going to Costa Rica with and it had some travel insurance, a travel guide to Costa Rica, and a journal (yay!) to record thoughts and such. I got even more excited for the trip! Today I went to the nail place with my mom and I got a pedicure. It was utterly wonderful. I was still sore from my cirque audition on Thursday and the massage felt so good. Then after that we went to Menchies which is just the best place ever and after that we went to Macaroni Grill for dinner, which is one of my favorite places to eat. Today is also the day that I got my first donation for my hunger campaign, Bowls Half Full. It was for $50. Now we are 1% closer to reaching my goal of $5000 for world hunger. This post is sort of food related in that today I got to have two of my favorite foods ever - menchies frozen yogurt and spaghetti bolognese. And we've also moved one step closer to defeating world hunger. The $50 from this donor can feed one child through school meals for a whole year. We get to enjoy the wonderful delicacies of food and some people don't even get to have the bare minimum of food. If you are reading this right now, I would like to thank you for your donation and your service to humanity. I hope my generous donor has inspired you to act as well. Good night and see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment