05 June 2011

milestones

I was going to name this post "baby steps", but I think "milestones" works better.
Well, I consider myself the nonconformist. In fact, I get mad when things get popular because then I can't like them and I have to feel original. So something monumental happened today.
I got a Facebook.
It's true. I even put up a semi-attractive picture of myself. I've been on Twitter for 2 years, but that's ok because it's less popular than Facebook. Everyone in the world is on Facebook so I felt like I shouldn't get one.
Now, like 4 and a half years after everyone else got theirs, I got mine. Now I'm the really uncool freak who has no idea what's going on. But that's ok, because doing things we are not very excited about doing is good for us.
It's important to take big steps, because then the little steps won't seem so hard. I wouldn't really consider this a milestone, but it's pretty big I guess.
Well, now if you need to find me, and you can't through me email, my 11 websites (yes, I manage 11), or my Twitter, I am now on Facebook. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment