29 November 2011

keep oiling your machine

Sometimes I have to do too much stuff that I can't even eat meals without worrying about finishing. And this morning, I was worrying about going to school because I have too much homework to do, and school will be a waste of time. Pretty ridiculous.

And then I got really unproductive, like a poorly-oiled machine, and that's the end of that.

But the key isn't to keep on working; it's to take a break and relax. So I listened to some Christmas music from Pandora and took this soothing bath. It was so chill and serene.

And then you can become refueled and energized to work again. because if your engine starts running out of fuel, you can't keep exhausting it. The only way to make sure your engine stays well maintained is if you help it. You can only ever do the best that you can do.

By the way, here is a cute picture I found. It's a fish tank (get it?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment