30 August 2011

off to bed

I hate when I start typing then look up 2 sentences later and realize it was all in caps lock. Then I have to delete it all.
But anyways, hustle and bustle are 2 conveniently rhyming words that mean the same thing and describe the lives of daily Americans.
But sometimes, it's nice to settle down into a warm bed and decompress as you drift in and out of consciousness. And finally fall into a relaxing sleep.
Sleep is a basic need. And a lot of times we want a lot more than just basic needs. But right now, sleep is something that sounds more than fabulous. And although I want to write more, I am simply too tired to think of a thing to write. So now I will retire to my soft and cozy bed and hopefully gain enough rest to come back to you tomorrow with something more riveting.

No comments:

Post a Comment