27 September 2011

gettin' by with a little help from my friends

So apparently this is the new Bloger "interface", so it's all new and trippy. I'm not sure if I like it, I might just switch back to the old one I just had.
Sometimes no matter how hard you try, it just won't work. So today I felt like a big loser because I kept on taking math SAT practice tests with my tutor and I kept on getting so many wrong. I was trying to hard, which is the worst part because then I felt even more dumb.
So I was rather sad and I posted something sad on Facebook because I like to vent to the nothingness that is Facebook as if it was a diary. And all night I have been getting positive comments from my friends. Just some optimistic, happy reassure-ments.
While I'm still pretty mad at myself, I can't help but feel better because of what they said. Sometimes it just takes some nice comments from some great people to make your day turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment