22 September 2011

your own journey

Well, I can't believe it but we are in the final stretch of blogville. It's the start of the end of my writings. Well at least for this blog.
So I'm usually the one reporting my fabulous escapades back here. But instead, I challenge you, my readers, to find your happiness. It could be in anything you can imagine. But I can only say so much. Ultimately, happiness is a personal thing, so when people ask me why I take such good notes that take me forever, I say that I like to. Because taking notes is one thing that makes me happy. Or making comics. I think it's fun, and while some people thinking they would rather die than do that, I really enjoy it. So being happy and doing things you enjoy is all about you. It's about what you think. Happiness is a personal journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment